Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beach Hair Blunders

Oh, beach hair.  That damn elusive Parisian chic  my hair looks dirty and messy, but it’s really not , bed-head look.  The carefully sculpted mess made to look effortless.  How does one achieve that?!  Please share, bc my attemps ended in what can only be described as an EPIC.FAIL. 
 Dang, I'm really bad at inserting pics, bear w me.

 Apparently, all you have to do is spritz on some magic in a bottle a la  Bumble &Bumble Surf Spray and get to scrunchin’.  Knowing full well this endeavor  wouId probs be futile, I went for a cheaper version to test the waters.   Call me a pessimist, but whatev, it ended up being the case. 



I.am.so.sure.  I spritzed, I scrunched, I looked like a hot mess.  Just a wet, scrunchy, cat chewed on the end of my hair, hot mess.  Evidence below..





Next up, follicular fail #2…the sock bun. 

P.S.-how do I rotate pics??

4 comments:

  1. It's not terrible, persay... Maybe try the Fekkai glossing creme beforehand? I have some if you wanna experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i have some! never tried it beforehand, though..good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how I've been rocking beachy waves: I use a 1 inch curling iron and make curls all over, pointing the iron down, and making the curls away from my face. Then I spray all over with the L'Oreal hairspray that is amazing (in the gold bottle). Then I comb through with my fingers, and an hour later it falls a bit and I'm into it.

    ReplyDelete