Friday, September 7, 2012

Confession/Obsession

Hi, my name is Jana and I’m addicted to baby food.  Yes, glorified baby food. 

Please disregard my junky table and the weird white sunnies I bought for White Linen Night.


I picked these up one day on a random Starbucks run when I was hungry for a little snack.  Now I buy them in bulk.  They are so good for a mid-day snack or sometimes I even eat a few for dinner if I had a heavy lunch.  There are several different brands and variations, but most of them are made with just the organic fruits in the description, no added sugar,etc.  So, I feel like I’m getting an extra serving of fruits & veggies!  Although I feel ridiculous in the baby aisle buying baby food for the baby I don’t have, I’m hoping I’m not the only adult that has discovered these?  Am I alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment