Friday, September 28, 2012

Perfume, Again & An Accidental Miracle

I’ve always been a fan of layering or mixing perfumes, and recently have created a new favorite, albeit accidentally.  It’s the most harmonious amalgam of feminine and hippie.  A few wks ago, while replenishing my tofurkey supply at Whole Foods, I picked up some roll on Patchouli.  I liked it so much that I picked up some Sandalwood by the same brand on my next tokurkey run.  Then I decided to wear them together because P&S is the perfect marriage, IMO, and mix them all the time.  Well, the other night my cousin asked me to go to the theatre with her & I did a quick makeup touch-up  after work and rolled on some P&S.  Earlier that morning I had sprayed on one of my fav work perfumes*  that I picked up at an apothecary in Paris, so I had a bit of Rose lingering around.  Needless to say, I kept sniffing my wrists the entire night and I’m sure my cousin was proud to have me as a date.  Seriously though, I couldn’t have been any worse than the grown arse woman wearing a Belle tiara at Beauty & The Beast.
Roger & Gallet-Rose, Enfusia-Peaceful Patchouli & Sandalwood



Seriously, cannot get enough of this
  

*work perfume=part of my product hoarding sickness  strange classification & usage of products, perfume, clothes, toothpaste, everything....where I tend to never rarely use my nicer, more $ products, clothes, makeup, and use my lower-end/cheaper things most of the time.  I’m always saving those for special occasions, hot dates, weekends.  It’s strange, really..more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment